Bristlecone is a fee-only, Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) established in 2004. We manage assets for private investors and families. A summary of the types of services we offer along with our fees, costs, and conflicts associated with those services is available on our firm’s Form CRS (Client Relationship Summary) by clicking here. It also provides information on our firm’s standard of conduct as a fiduciary, whether our firm or associated persons have disciplinary history. Further information can be found in our form ADV filing, which is available on the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Investment Adviser Public Disclosure website.
What Does CFA Mean?
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is a globally respected, graduate-level investment credential awarded by CFA Institute – the largest global association of investment professionals. To earn and maintain the CFA charter, candidates must:
- Pass three sequential, annual, six-hour examinations covering topics such as wealth and investment management, ethical and professional standards, financial analysis, and economics;
- Have at least four years of qualified professional investment experience;
- Join CFA Institute as members;
- Commit to at least 20 hours of annual continuing professional education and development; and
- Commit to abide by, and annually reaffirm, their adherence to the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute. To learn more about the CFA charter, visit www.cfainstitute.org.
Meet Your Team
(Click pictures for bios)